Oct 1, 2010

Friday chats.

I have lately installed DishTV,and It has got me completely hooked.So many interesting things to watch,silly things,useless things,wise things,interesting things and things full of knowledge.I don't get bored and so far,I'm 3 weeks into it.Bollywood gupshup and new songs and new movies and all things of discovery and national geographic.I love it,even the ads are having an effect on me.
There's this ad which caught my fancy,which was with age,skin gets dry.I don't even remember what cream its advertising actually but the dry skin thing got me.I started using moisturisers a year ago.Staying indoors with A/C 24/7 can dry up your skin easily but then ,since we aren't getting any younger,I started my routine.I wash my face and immediately put on a moisturiser.It works wonders actually,I have never had such good skin.I do have my moles and beauty spots all over my face but that's a part of me.But the basic skin has shown tremendous improvement.Allowing our skin to sweat is very good too.We do all we can to avoid sweating.But actually its very healthy to sweat and let all those toxins ooze out.

I sweat very easily.And I sweat in places ,where most people don't sweat in.I'm not going to mention them,its very "Eee...ww" to say but I guess many people will secretly identify with me.

I watched "Dabangg".And i loved it.I found Salman extremely hot In his khaki uniform and his killer chashma.The movie is okay,most o the action sequences inspired from top action Hollywood movies like transporter 1&2 and many more.but to watch one time its good.I ,at first didn't like "munni badnaam hui" song, but I'm humming it all the time and I love the part where Salman dances the steps with Malaika.

Coming to Malaika,I haven't seen anyone with such bony ass in my life.Its like the lower back and ass are not muscles but one huge fused bone.I hate her figure.She's too anorexic for my taste.Rakhi Sawant has a better bod than her but the best leading figures are Mallika Sherawat and Shilpa Shetty.There should be some flesh in the ass.I could spare a Kg and a half of mine with anyone who lacks one.

Today,my Jaanu is going to cook dinner.He bought some desis red potatoes and brinjals and hes going to cook baingan-aloo.I don't like the dish at all.But I'm not fussy in terms of food.I will eat anything even if it sucks or not my kind.My Jaanu refuses to agree to that,but no..I'm not fussy.

I just friend some chicken wings for us for tea.Yeah ! He's like who eats fried stuff with tea.I was like,want to eat ...eat.If one can eat sugar infused biscuits,why not deep fried buffalo wings.I knew ,he couldn't resist it.They were so well fried...and tender that they broke apart when tugged on lightly.He ate 4,I had 5.One should have a variety.If not in bed,then maybe at( not On) the dinner table.;>

You know what I feel like doing right about now,wearing green eye shadow and going out.but with hubby at work and me all alone.I guess....will do the dishes and do the laundry.We wear so many clothes and change so many times.I guess I'm addicted to washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment