Dec 26, 2010

2011 resolution - 1

Christmas this year again was another flop event.Neither I was invited nor my family came to my place to meet with me.

They used to moments to look forward to some time ago but now gradually its becoming that festival which isnt my own anymore coz when you dont celebrate it,its just another holiday.

New year is on the horizon and Im thinking about resolutions.These are things which i will laugh 6 months down the lane over coz they will seem impossible to accomplish and therefore,ridiculous to think about.But a few have to be kept coz my life (health) will depend on it.

First being - SALT.I vow to use less salt in my food.No matter how bad it tastes,I will have to do it.

Second being _ STRESS.I vow to learn how to keep my stress under control which will in turn help me mind and body wise.I fret a lot over my family issues.That is the family thats there and gives me a headache and a family that hasnt been there at all and gives me all the more headache.

Third being - WEIGHT.I vow to control my sweet teeth set and eating habits.I will keep a little of tummy less filled.Lets see,the Japs(Japani) are always right.Even in Islam its said,leaving your tummy a little less hungry is good for health and long life.

Fourth is - GIVING THANKS.I vow to be grateful for the blessings in my life,for the people in my life and for the things in my life.I will try to thank all those who help me in every possible way,knowingly or unknowingly.I will pray without fail every night.

I vow not to treat someone indiferently eventhough they do the same to me.I dont care what people think but I do care what God has to say about this.Since I believe what goes around ,comes around.I do good and at some point it will come back to me.

Just as I was beginning to wonder if we both ( my husband and I) were having the 7 year itch or rather 8 year itch,we both went through this illness thingy and came out of it with flying colors,realising that we indeed were meant for each other and finally have a whole new respect for one another.Unlike my mom who thinks that Iam under a spell of black magic done by my husband,I really think God blessed me with the perfect man.I wouldnt have been happier elsewhere with anyone else.I guess standing up for my  thoughts paid off well.

There's an interesting movie on the telly and I guess I will stop for now and keep updating later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment