There are a few things that I use as standard to realise how unwelcome Iam or how your hostess indeed feels about their guests.
How you know you aren't that welcome :
1) You arrive at a house,you are greeted and then left for way to long to be on your own. Reason : Stuff is being prepared and you have no time to sit with your guest who just walked in. I think leaving someone like that for over 10 minutes means you aren't that glad.
2) You being way to formal,how is everything ,how is work,kids life and after that there is nothing to say. I love it when I come over,so much talking is happening that you go "oops! I forgot to ask,want tea or juice,or lets dive into this chocolate !"
3) Your hosts are talking amongst themselves.And you sit there wondering if they had any time that day to talk about stuff.When you have someone over,shut the hell up and talk to them.What are you going to say in bed if you are done talking when your guests are sitting in front of you.
4) Hosts suddenly remember the various calls that had to be made to their families and friends.
5) Hosts running out of things to talk and then they stare through you.Gossip people...if you have nothing to say,start with something not related to you and let the damn mouth juices flow.
6) I love being treated and pampered when I'm a guest coz I do the same for people who come over.It could be someone I dont like that much too but I dont become indifferent.
7) Make sure what you're serving,your guests like.I have a damn good idea about every person I know.If not I call up and find out from their better halves and cook what they like and how they like it.But if you dont do the same for me,you will served crap Bitch.
8) Hate it when someone starts playing games on the mobile coz they have nothing to contribute.8 yr olds do that.
9) I hate it when Im specially requested when I leave," Could you please call way in advance before coming,sometimes we are just busy or tired." Get it people,you didnt have a good time nor did I.This statement means,it was good you cam over but we arent fans as such.I get it Suckers.Dont have to pull the chewed up gum too long.
Over the years I have given up on such people.I dont have the time and energy for such drama anymore and I simply go," Whatever !" I dont require 1000s of people to cheer myself up.Just a good handful of honest friends will simply do the trick.
I watch the series "Cougar Town" regularly.Its just 3 seasons.The connection the people have in that group,wow! Its like college all over again.It does seem to good to be true.Coz when you're happy ,everyone wants to join in and enjoy the freebies but when something is wrong,they will be like," Have been very busy", "so tired at in life", or" Hey,if you wanted somebody to be with you,you should have called nah! ".
Puhleezzzzzzzz ! If I have to call and ask for everything ,I should hire a butler or a dog or a maid.
Booking tickets......whoever said that was easy. Especially if you are looking for the best and cheapest prices online. Its nothing short of...
Eating fruits and vegetables may help to prevent rheumatoid arthritis. A study from the Mayo Clinic showed that women who ate diets higher i...
I was 20 when during my monthly eye brow shaping,my beautician was like you should try a facial.But I refused As my skin has been always too...
One of the many things that grow inside a uterus and cause problems for some while others barely know about it in their life are FIBROIDS.I ...