Oct 11, 2014

Lipsticks and Looks

A girl's best friend.....besides diamonds that is.You may be in a hurry and dont have the time to do your makeup step by step ,layer by layer...so all one has to do is dab on some BB/CC  cream and put on a great lipstick to match your outfit and you're out the door..still looking nice and glammed up.

Now Im a dark lipstick girl..I hate light colors.....maybe because I go out less and put on makeup even less than the times I go out, so for me I always wear a dark shade of lipstick.I like my lips to look full and colroful.I wear bright colors and dark ones but stuff like nude and glosses with sheer pigments,not my style.I should be able to see my lips in the mirror and of course kohl in my eyes at times.

So here whats in this fall as the experts say.I dont beliveeve ina  color specific for a season or year or time....anything that brings a smile on my face is the color I desire and love.


Rimmel london Moisture renew lipstick In Diva RED.


Revlon colrstay Ultimate Suede lipstick in Boho Chic


Lisptick Queen Silver Screen lipstick in Have PAris

NYFW Fall 2014 OSCAR DE LA RENTA
Smoky Brown eyes look

Plum Lips:
plum lipstick
1. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Black Plum
2. CoverGirl Queen Collection Lipcolor in Fine Wine
3. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Dekadent
4. Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Rouge Pur Couture Mat Lipstick in Prune Avenue
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clkd1ii7ZHE
Her video explains the melted liquid lipstick...beautiful and so pigmented.

MAC look for Tarun Tahiliani, Look 1
MAC look for Tarun Tahiliani, Look 1


NYX Butter Gloss : Angel Food Cake, Peaches and Cream, Strawberry Parfait, Raspberry Tart, Cherry Pie – Swatches, Reviews


By corallista
Her reviews are great on makeup products....But Im just showing the colors I really really like....

NYX Butter Gloss Cherry Pie Swatch
Cherry Pie 

Day 1 Look - Red lips with L'Oreal Paris Moist Matte Lipstick Lincoln Rose
 Red lips with L’Oreal Paris Moist Matte Lipstick Lincoln Rose

10 Minute Makeup, Natural Everyday Makeup


Makeup Look - Smoky Eyes with Orange Lips

Makeup Look - Winged Liner with Bright Pink Lips

Vampy Burgundy Makeup - Smoky Eyes with Dark Lips

Makeup Look - Navy Blue Eyes, Nude Pink Lips

Festive Makeup for Durga Puja and Navratri - Gold Eyes with Red lips

Makeup Look - Teal Blue Eyes with Coral Lips

Arabic Inspired Makeup using Sleek Arabian Nights Palette

Heres the link to the page...if you follow her site..she has detailed every product she has used on her face to get the desired look.
http://corallista.com/2014/10/01/30-days-30-makeup-looks/

Thats all for now....I have listed what I liked.....I will try to do these looks when I can.....and hope it inspires you beauties to do the same....

No comments:

Post a Comment