Apr 19, 2008

A day at the mall !

Yesterday I had been to one of the biggest malls here.Everything about it is worth seeing.First of all,when you see the size of it,you wonder the kind of money that has gone into making it.Then you imagine the kind of money the person has who decided to make this mall.After that,you proceed to interesting stuff.

I love the parking lot.Its this vast space which seems to have no ends from where you're looking at it.In order one doesn't get lost,it has numbered posts at every point.Park your car and remember your lot and go shopping.I tell my husband to park somewhere very far.It will fun running across this maze searching for your car.As usual he thinks Im nuts,so we wait for a parking spot or search for it.Sometimes its 5 minutes,sometimes its 40 mins.

Ok,now its the mall itself.It is one of those malls where middle class people cannot afford anything.You can find jeans ranging in the range of 5000Rs to 10,000 or 15,000 Rs.And yes,these are the ripped ones Im talking about.Why go through all that cash on ripped stuff.give me ordinary ones..I'll stomp on them with muddy shoes,tear them at strategic places and give them to you with the same effects.

Why on earth did I go there then? Well...since it was dusty outside...i thought observing people and admiring some clothes would be a great past time.My girlfriend and I love doing it.We do window shopping....look at amazing stuff,imagine ourselves in them...if it looks nice...we go green and if we look funny...we laugh our asses off.

I love observing people.It has been a favourite past time of mine since childhood.I observe attitudes,the way they walk,talk,flirt and mix with fellow human beings.You may or may not be surprised at the kind of people you see.I've seen forbidden things.yamaaa...dont want to discuss that hear.

There was this flower show there.Beautiful exquisite collection of flowers.I love nature a lot and since nature has only dust and sand to offer,Im amazed by anything thats very green with flowers and plants.

The kids had a lot of fun.they ran and flung like superman around.they cried and got tired a lot.They ran around like the world's their merry-go-round.That can be a chore but come on...once in a while its okay.

Thats all from me now.One shouldn't get bored while writing their own blog,isn't it !

No comments:

Post a Comment