Aug 18, 2010

Message sent by your Body!

Our actions (body language) reflects our interest in various ways. In general, these actions manifest by instinct when we are facing people that we admire. For example, in intimate conversation, people usually look at each other's eyes. Sometimes we shift our vision from one eye to the other, and to the bridge of the nose. Some say that it’s rude to look at a stranger’s body, but when you really think about it, people really can’t help it when they feel attracted. When people are talking to mere acquaintances, they simply look at their eyes, but when people are interested in someone, they tend to notice a lot more than just the eyes and the nose. Also... looking at the someone's mouth can suggest interest in kissing.

When two people enjoy similar things, they tend to move in sync with each other. This does not mean that every single move they make is exactly the same, but rather that their moods are the same.

When people are interested in the person they’re talking to, they tend to face the person more. This is also noticeable in a person’s arms and legs. When a person’s attention is completely focused on another, their legs, knees, or feet are always extended in the direction of the other person. Another common signal are the pupils of our eyes. When people like what they see, their pupils increase in size, and tend to blink more. Eyes can blink in sync when looking into the eyes of the person they like.

Male Body Language and Flirting


Aside from general body language, there are also signs specific to males and to females when they show their interest in a potential mate. When a man notices a woman he finds attractive, he may suck in his gut, flex his muscles, and other postures that cause him to appear taller and stronger.

A man shows his readiness to get involved by putting his hands on his hips, or putting his thumbs behind his belt. Most men do this to appear macho and posed, but a commonly unknown fact is that this action also highlights the genital region sending the message:

“I’m virile.”

Men do other things like smoothing their hair, and fixing ties, to make them look their best. Men do these while women are watching to show their interest.

The actions of women, on the other hand, are more subtle but very sexy in the eyes of men. A woman can make a man desire her more by exposing the skin of her neck.


Female Body Language and Flirting

When a woman tosses her hair from one side to the other, the gesture appears more intentional, and is often followed by a well directed intimate gaze.

The same thing goes when a woman exposes the thin skin on her wrist. Both actions appeal to men saying, “I want to show you more.” Women can very well play with men’s minds by doing little things like wiping off their sweat, and fondling with their hair, fingers, and feet.

The most appealing sign a woman can give is to sit with one leg pressed on top of the other. This gesture makes the legs appear very well toned. A hand on the thigh completes the position and is definitely considered a call for the attention.

..............................................................

Now Im going to say how i used to flirt.I actually didnt know I was but when I read some books and articles ,like millions I too didnt know I flirted.

For the life of me,I cannot fake interest in anyone's yakking if I dont like what they're talking about.That has been my weakpoint and people can see through me when Im faking interest.I cannot laugh at jokes if I dont find them funny.I have seen many people easily mask a smile or laugh as if they heard the joke of century but Since I cant fake it ,I can spot a faker very easily.

Now When I liked a cute guy,I tend to smile more often or shy away a tiny smile looking the other side.Iam a hands person,meaning I will use my hands to gesture in the air while talking and I touch people's arm.I do this unknowingly and am not aware of my actions or impact.

I'll use my eyes a lot and blink and flutter them a lot when Im talking to someone interesting.Now I never adjusted my boobs or my legs or cleavage or anything like that to get attention.Giving off even a hiff a desperation isnt my style coz I always think,if Im really appealing,someone will attend to me without me doing the peacock dance.

Now I know girls wear skimpy outfits or reveal little skin as an invitation and thanks to the fashion industry,all dresses in the market are made just for that.To allure the opposite sex.

Iam an old fashioned kinda gal : Nazrein mili,dil dhadka aur pyar ho gaya.I never dated anyone for money or looks.Im a bit shallow though.I hate curly hair in men.The curlier they are,the more I avoid them.That would include intensive all around acne and someone who cannot communicate in english.I did like someone who couldnt speak english but I was 14.At that age,even a chaprasi is all mighty and handsome and worth being the father of your many children.So you see,Im not an angel as well.

I did ask my husband a couple of times as to what attracted him to me and 5 yrs into our marriage,he gave me a very brief answer.That I was straight forward,dont lie ,have a firm head over my shoulders and am an empathizer.When I smiled from one corner to another,he said thats enough.The part of not knowing every little detail holds its own charm or else you're gonna be flying with wings and horns.

No comments:

Post a Comment