Dec 5, 2015

Loving me.....



This has been a difficult topic ....Like till I got married I never loved me.I thought I was ugly, dark and hated my pictures being taken.My entire college life I was friend zoned by the opposite sex and thought I wish I had long hair...I wish I had fair skin....I wish I was thin...I wish someone called me beautiful.I could never accept a compliment....I would think in my mind...."yeah.... Go ahead and pity compliment for my ugliness."A video on youtube brought back so many memories.......Even as a child..I called fat and ugly and I felt so left out when people complimented my sister all the time.

Never do that to someone....I do get scared of piercings and extreme tattoos and gothic fashion..thats because I hardly get to see them and when I do..I have no idea how to react.

It all changed when I met my husband.He constantly reminded me that I was a beautiful person inside and out.As I gained some confidence in myself...I grew my hair long.I was told long hair looked bad on me..but then I did.....I was surprised.I started taking care of myself and then in time , started thinking..I should love me for who Im and only when I accept Im gorgeous.....



Dick Solomon from 3rd rock from the sun......I loved his dialogue...."Oh my God, I'm gorgeous"....so different but confident and totally into himself.eheheheheh....

Beauty is but skin deep as the phrase goes....but there is nothing wrong in appreciating the beauty...just like this girl did in the video below.I would totally react that way if someone called me beautiful.....tearful and wouldn't believe it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW8BDgLpZkI


Please watch this video.........Its beautiful and so is everyone else in it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment