May 1, 2008

Marriages.............

My sister will be celebrating her wedding anniversary in 2 days.Its gonna be her first.I asked her ( as I didn't know ),what and how did it feel to be married for a year? She feels like years.Strangely,before tying the knot,everyone thinks,"Oh..its roses and flowers and what not....but it isn't.Its hard work but a pleasurable one.Depends on how you see things from your point of view.It was weird initially,I felt I was compromising and changing and adjusting...but its the same for both.I personally feel a woman has too much on her plate compared to the guy.After as Asian women,we serve our men and kids forever.Nah !!! My sweetheart is a part gentleman and part jungle man.Works well for me !!!!

Before I lose myself in my own thoughts...I came across this little para in a website and It a nice recipe for marriage.Here it goes.....................

A Good Wedding Cake:
4lb of Love
1lb of Youth
1/2lb of Good Looks
1lb of Sweet Temper
1lb of Blindness for faults
1lb of Self forgetfulness
1lb of Pounded wit
1lb of Good Humour
2 tbsp of Sweet argument
1 pint of Rippling Laughter
1 wine glass of Common sense
1oz Modesty

Put the love,good looks and sweet temper into a well furnished house.
Beat the butter of youth to a cream and mix well together with the blindness for faults.
Stir the pounded wit and good humour into the sweet argument,then add the rippling laughter and common sense.
Work the whole together until everything is well mixed and bake gently forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment