Jul 18, 2011

Sad moments

For the past 9 and half years,there has never been a single day,when I wondered how I would look as a pregnant woman, what I would go throught o deliver my baby, what would all those feelings be like when I held him/ her in my arms after pushing for 12 hours, how he/she would look like, How old she would be today..........
Yesterday ,I was very upset as this is a sensitive topic for me and makes my husband crazy coz he cant stand me going all emotional and not being able to help me exactly the way I want.
Thats all,today Im better.Have my face mask on and writing my feeling here feeling all vulnerable.Didnt want to post it on facebook coz it would just be a pity seeking post.
Anyone out there,who doesnt have kids,its a struggle darlings be it a man or woman.DOnt worry, God is testing us and I just love to belive,that there is a special place in heaven for me where I will be able to use my mothering skills with all the children who come there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzaan

    congrats we have listed you in the featured bloggers and it will show you there for atleast one week, do you mind putting up a badge of ours?

    do let your other blogger friends too know about us

    bhavna from ibhavna.com on behalf of bloggers world directory

    ReplyDelete