Skip to main content

Smelly Tongue

If you're reading this,then you are wondering how on earth can a tongue be smelly,was someone sucking on it or taking a whiff.


Nah! Im not going all kinky on this blog coz it aint my style,but before I go to actually stating why I chose this topic,let me continue to fill this blog to make it appear lengthier,like its been really thought on.Im just writing as I blab in my mind.

Many of us have bad breath and the cosmetic and gum industry has worked pretty hard on solving this issue.Some smoke too much,some dont brush enough,some eat crap before meeting someone,some stomach give burps enough to send chills down your spine.


Spoken to anyone who has halitosis? If you havent,please dont try.You will hurt someone's feeling or just plainly throw up.I once had this unwanted pleasure at a wedding.I dont think the poor woman even knew she had breath enough to make someone faint.I put on the bravest face without clenching it,spoke to her for 10 minutes and only after she left,went out and took a deep breath.I had practically held my breath.

Now the reasons for this are not brushing enough and properly,not flossing,not rinsing mouth after any meal,smoking too much,not cleaning tongue or gargling crap out your mouth.

If you're doing all this and it still stinks ,perhaps you have some dental problem.Dont know anything about that,maybe some rotten tooth or decay or really dont know.

Out of the many rememdies for this,the best they said was - munching on fennel seeds served after a meal at indian restaurants and then mint chewing gum.Go for sugar free gum coz incase you have a problem with sweets,sugar free are a great option.The scientists said that chewing on coriander or mint leaves didnt do the trick or even green tea for that matter.

Now the fun part of learning how bad your own breath is ,without putting anyone else through that torture of smelling your mouth,is...



Stick your tongue out completely.

Now the back of your arm,wrist,press it against the tongue as hard as you can.

Let it air dry a bit for a few seconds.

Now enjoy smelling it.

Thats your breath,thats what others smell when you talk to them.



Have a good dental clean up !

Comments

  1. very minor things we most of the people avoid.well it was a nice reading though. liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a makeover! lovely! blog layout / color/ d sexy girl at the top -- hahha all inviting :)

    n hey u write like JamesJoyce...ooooh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sujatha.I wanted a girlish change myself.
    Ms.Unspoken,thank you for the compliment.Im taking a peek into your teetotum too and hopefully will go through them and leave my footprints to find.
    Ladies,thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty secrets : Multani Mitti

I was 20 when during my monthly eye brow shaping,my beautician was like you should try a facial.But I refused As my skin has been always too sensitive and the marks of anything and everything from simple burns to blemishes takes years to fade off.That's when she told me about multani mitti.As usual I didn't pay any attention initially but she was like,you can clean your face weekly with this mud pack made with rose water and your skin would be simply clean.I tried it whenever my eyes caught hold of the pack in my cupboard.Then 10 years later,it again became a staple in my cupboard but now I use it every week.

What is Multani mitti?

Its a type of mud,smells like clean mud and feels like mud on your skin.I reckon if one uses chemicals like bleach on the face,this would be a lovely soothing alternative in your beauty regimen.

I buy this chunk of of this rock like thing and sit at home and break them into small pieces and grind them in a mortar and pestle.I was scared to use my gr…

Foods to avoid if you have rheumatoid arthritis (RA)

Eating fruits and vegetables may help to prevent rheumatoid arthritis. A study from the Mayo Clinic showed that women who ate diets higher in fruits and vegetables were less likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis. This study doesn't show that eating fruits and vegetables will improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis; however, everyone should eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables every day.

There are some foods that may help you feel better by reducing inflammation. Research shows that omega-3 fatty acids may help to reduce inflammation. Choose foods with healthy fats such as fish, walnuts, soy, canola oil, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Here's a list of my favorite anti-inflammatory foods.

Anti- Inflammatory Foods :

What to Eat

Fats and Oils. Omega-3 fatty acids are found in cold-water oily fish,flax seedscanola oil and pumpkin seeds. Consumption ofmonounsaturated fatty acids found in olive oil, avocados, and nuts has been linked to reduced risk of cardiovascula…

Fibroids

One of the many things that grow inside a uterus and cause problems for some while others barely know about it in their life are FIBROIDS.I was recently diagnosed with multiple fibroids and cysts when my usual monthly periods became a little too unbearable.We got an ultrasound done which led to many other gynecologists doing the same thing for confirmation.

My fibroids are small but I have been told that my periods will be stopped for a couple of months and regular ultrasounds will be done to ensure that no fibroids are growing out of proportions or are getting benign or malignant,which again is done through a biopsy.I just thought I will write about a  bit of my journey as I spend this time scared.

I told a couple of my friends and they all had scary stories to tell about how some relative didn't take care of themselves and were finally diagnosed with cancer at a later stage and died from it.I had my share of panic attack yesterday night and after a proper informative chat with my …