Skip to main content

Sex : F

A mother is driving her little girl to her friend's house for a play date.


' Mommy ,' the little girl asks, 'how old are you?'

'Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age,' the mother replied.

'It's not polite.'

'OK', the little girl says,

'How much do you weigh?'

'Now really,' the mother says,

'those are personal questions and are really none of your business.'

Undaunted, the little girl asks, 'Why did you and Daddy get a divorce?'

'That's enough questions, young lady! Honestly!'

The exasperated mother walks away as the two friends begin to play.

' My Mom won't tell me anything about her,' the little girl says to her

friend.

'Well,' says the friend,

'all you need to do is look at her driver's license.

It's like a report card, it has everything on it.'

Later that night the little girl says to her mother,

'I know how old you are. You are 32.'

The mother is surprised and asks,

'How did you find that out?

'I also know that you weigh 130 pounds.'

The mother is past surprised and shocked now.

'How in Heaven's name did you find that out?'

'And,' the little girl says triumphantly,

'I know why you and daddy got a divorce.'

'Oh really?' the mother asks. 'Why?'

'Because you got an F in sex.'

I wonder what grade my husband would give me.He giggles whenever I ask him stuff like this.MAybe like all men he knows....that the last thing he wants is to have practice abstinence before getting into his middle age.

I could never ask my mom any of this stuff.She refrained from answering anything that involved the word sex,hot,body,sexy,etc.She would pretend to have gone temperarily deaf or sometimes she would pretend to be in a trance.hehehhehheh....my mommy was a typical 1930s old-fashioned woman.

I once remember renting the movie "chandni bar".I just heard that it was good and Tabu was the heroine.I innocently brought it home after work one day and started watching with my folks doing their usual stuff (watering plants,cleaning)around me.I was a bit shocked initially but when one of the women in the bar joked about her friend being a khula railway ka tabba,koi bhi ander bahar jata hai.....my parents freaked out and I got a bashing of a lifetime.The woman in the movie didnt finish her lines and my folks went on to lecture and shout and scold and threaten my existence for the next 2 days.I told them I had no idea what the movie was about...I didnt imagine it would be so realistic and blunt.

hehehheh....after that I always ask the rentals," bhai saab ! ma baap ke samne dekh saktha hai ya nai? " He smiled realising the fact that like many I too have overbearing parents.And he would always give his final approval,"ye nai...wo nahi...ye bacha party type wala hai..ye le lo!"

Comments

  1. Pity I didn't understand all the Hindi - :( - translation services? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The part where the woman was joking about her friend,it meant that shes like a open local passenger train,any1 is free to walk in and out.and the last para means I always asked the guy if I could watch this in front of my folks and he would suggest if it was a pg or 18+ rated film.:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. u know the title really cathes ur attention. & then u get this really sweet story of d little girl!! NICE

    d chandni bar incident...hilarious. parents really do go on an overdrive sometimes esp if its got anything to do with boys & related things. poor u!! cudnt watch a national award winning movie back then! hope u made up for it later

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty secrets : Multani Mitti

I was 20 when during my monthly eye brow shaping,my beautician was like you should try a facial.But I refused As my skin has been always too sensitive and the marks of anything and everything from simple burns to blemishes takes years to fade off.That's when she told me about multani mitti.As usual I didn't pay any attention initially but she was like,you can clean your face weekly with this mud pack made with rose water and your skin would be simply clean.I tried it whenever my eyes caught hold of the pack in my cupboard.Then 10 years later,it again became a staple in my cupboard but now I use it every week.

What is Multani mitti?

Its a type of mud,smells like clean mud and feels like mud on your skin.I reckon if one uses chemicals like bleach on the face,this would be a lovely soothing alternative in your beauty regimen.

I buy this chunk of of this rock like thing and sit at home and break them into small pieces and grind them in a mortar and pestle.I was scared to use my gr…

Foods to avoid if you have rheumatoid arthritis (RA)

Eating fruits and vegetables may help to prevent rheumatoid arthritis. A study from the Mayo Clinic showed that women who ate diets higher in fruits and vegetables were less likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis. This study doesn't show that eating fruits and vegetables will improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis; however, everyone should eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables every day.

There are some foods that may help you feel better by reducing inflammation. Research shows that omega-3 fatty acids may help to reduce inflammation. Choose foods with healthy fats such as fish, walnuts, soy, canola oil, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Here's a list of my favorite anti-inflammatory foods.

Anti- Inflammatory Foods :

What to Eat

Fats and Oils. Omega-3 fatty acids are found in cold-water oily fish,flax seedscanola oil and pumpkin seeds. Consumption ofmonounsaturated fatty acids found in olive oil, avocados, and nuts has been linked to reduced risk of cardiovascula…

Fibroids

One of the many things that grow inside a uterus and cause problems for some while others barely know about it in their life are FIBROIDS.I was recently diagnosed with multiple fibroids and cysts when my usual monthly periods became a little too unbearable.We got an ultrasound done which led to many other gynecologists doing the same thing for confirmation.

My fibroids are small but I have been told that my periods will be stopped for a couple of months and regular ultrasounds will be done to ensure that no fibroids are growing out of proportions or are getting benign or malignant,which again is done through a biopsy.I just thought I will write about a  bit of my journey as I spend this time scared.

I told a couple of my friends and they all had scary stories to tell about how some relative didn't take care of themselves and were finally diagnosed with cancer at a later stage and died from it.I had my share of panic attack yesterday night and after a proper informative chat with my …