May 26, 2010

wannabe poet...

My heart shuddered the first time,
I went breathless for a second,
My skin tingled at the very touch,
My lips trembled,
And my feet didn't feel the ground underneath!
My mind went undecided..
Was it or was it not !
I wouldn't look up
The pounding of my heart so intense
Made me blush..
Every breeze against my body felt
like a warm caress on a cold night,
I could hear angels on their harp
And all the world was greener and cheery
It was like sorrow would befall no more
and then I knew something had changed;
The world would not be the same anymore
Yes ! I had fallen in love..
and it was the best beginning
of a wonderful chapter of my life.

1 comment:

  1. good u r giving titles for ur posts now. easier to read & remember what we read last. earlier it used to be a maze of dates!
    btw, nice poem

    ReplyDelete

Booking flight know hows and Travelling tips

Booking tickets......whoever said that was easy. Especially if you are looking for the best and cheapest prices online. Its nothing short of...